Share |

A blog dedicated to promoting the healing power of essential oils and aromatherapy

Discover essential oil profiles, aromatherapy practice, essential oil safety, aromatherapy training,essential oil uses, aromatherapy talk and many more aromatherapy notes - all from a unique UK/USA perspective....

Friday, November 6, 2009

Rose Hip Carrier Oil

I finally managed to find time to post my first carrier oil profile! I started with rose hip oil not because its one of the most popular carrier oils but because it linked in to my article earlier in the week on the different types of rose oil. Although I don't think many people confuse rose hip oil with rose oil it does start to get complicated with similar sounding names!

Rose hip oil is a favorite oil to be used in skin care creams and lotions but it can also be used as a massage oil, either on its own or with complimentary essential oils. To learn more more the profile Rose Hip Carrier Oil...

No comments:

Post a Comment