Share |

A blog dedicated to promoting the healing power of essential oils and aromatherapy

Discover essential oil profiles, aromatherapy practice, essential oil safety, aromatherapy training,essential oil uses, aromatherapy talk and many more aromatherapy notes - all from a unique UK/USA perspective....

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Aromatherapy Book Store

You may have noticed that I've just added some personal book recommendations on the left hand side of my blog.  In addition, I've also created a bookstore of hand picked books which I think readers of my various websites and blogs may enjoy.  These include books on aromatherapy, bach flowers therapy, general women's health (including diabetes, cancer and pregnancy) and celebrity health.  I will continue to add to the book store so be sure to check back often!

To visit the book store direct click here

If you would like a particular book and don't see it there, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment