Share |

A blog dedicated to promoting the healing power of essential oils and aromatherapy

Discover essential oil profiles, aromatherapy practice, essential oil safety, aromatherapy training,essential oil uses, aromatherapy talk and many more aromatherapy notes - all from a unique UK/USA perspective....

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Welcome to my aromatherapy blog!




I have been asked a lot about aromatherapy advice, articles, links and news in my position as an aromatherapist! So, I decided to create an aromatherapy blog to try and address some of these issues. Here you will find essential oil profiles, links to my aromatherapy articles and other relevant articles, links to relevant aromatherapy forums and a whole lot of advice about aromatherapy and essential oils!

As I qualified in the UK but am now living in the USA, I am in the unique position of having an insight into two 'different' worlds - both from an aromatherapy point of view and a practical point of view! If you want to learn more about me and what I do, click on my 'about me' profile on the right of the page.

By writing 'aromatherapy notes', I hope to be able to pass on some very relevant and useful information about aromatherapy and the use of essential oils and try to separate the fact from the fiction in, what can be, a very confusing area! I have found this to be more true since moving to the USA. To get started, check out my latest aromatherapy article posted today at suite101 - helichrysum essential oil....

...And I hope you enjoy my very own 'essential' aromatherapy notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment