Share |

A blog dedicated to promoting the healing power of essential oils and aromatherapy

Discover essential oil profiles, aromatherapy practice, essential oil safety, aromatherapy training,essential oil uses, aromatherapy talk and many more aromatherapy notes - all from a unique UK/USA perspective....

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Aromatherapy Review of 2009


As the New Year approaches people traditionally make plans for the next year and review the outgoing year.  I am no exception!  2009 was a year of change (amongst many others!) for me.  Focusing on aromatherapy, I changed the direction of my business away from local and treatment services to focus more on aromatherapy web enterprises - online web stores of aromatherapy products, more of which to come in 2010 - and decided to pass my knowledge of aromatherapy onto others.  So, after some further aromatherapy training in the early part of 2010, I will be planning aromatherapy classes.  With regard to my writing in the past year, I initially set out to promote my aromatherapy through my writing.  However this has taken on a life of its own and I now write about almost anyone and everything - although my primary intention is still to spread the word about aromatherapy.  With that in mind, I'll be focusing on building some aromatherapy information web sites too.

But before the New Year arrives, I will be taking a break until January 4th, to renew my energy for the upcoming year.  Consequently, this will be my last blog post of 2009!

Have a safe, peaceful and aromatic holiday season!  And I look forward to seeing you in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment