Share |

A blog dedicated to promoting the healing power of essential oils and aromatherapy

Discover essential oil profiles, aromatherapy practice, essential oil safety, aromatherapy training,essential oil uses, aromatherapy talk and many more aromatherapy notes - all from a unique UK/USA perspective....

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Aromatherapy Plans for 2010

As 2010 approaches, I've been reviewing my aromatherapy plans for next year.  When I started my aromatherapy business two years ago, my practice was more treatment based than it is now.  In the past year, I've learned a lot about the opportunities available on the web and how to promote my aromatherapy business.  I've added one additional aromatherapy webstore this year, Chocolate Aromatherapy, and have another ready to go in January 2010.  I'll probably be adding a few more aromatherapy web sites in 2010 but these will become more information based as I start the next stage of my aromatherapy business.  In April 2010, I will be taking some aromatherapy teaching training in Florida with Andrea Butje at the Aromahead Institute and following that I'll be planning one and two day aromatherapy classes here in Sedona, Arizona.  I have yet to plan the exact class schedules but should you:
a) want to visit a beautiful place in the mountains of Arizona
b) want to learn more about aromatherapy
c) are located on the west coast of America
watch this space!  I'll post classes once a schedule has been drawn up (anticipating sometime in May/June 2010) and expect to hold the first aromatherapy classes in Fall 2010.  It may even be possible to do some online classes if you can't get out to Arizona.  These won't be classes which will train you to become an aromatherapist but fun filled classes to learn enough about aromatherapy so you can use it for yourself and your family!  'Class' is probably too formal a word for it, but I hope that you will learn something from the experience!

If you have any ideas or requests with regard to my aromatherapy plans in 2010, please post me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment