Share |

A blog dedicated to promoting the healing power of essential oils and aromatherapy

Discover essential oil profiles, aromatherapy practice, essential oil safety, aromatherapy training,essential oil uses, aromatherapy talk and many more aromatherapy notes - all from a unique UK/USA perspective....

Monday, June 7, 2010

Aromatherapy Blogs I Read

I started writing Aromatherapy Notes one year ago, in June 2009.  When I first started my aromatherapy blog, I knew little about writing a blog and had only been writing online for about a year before that.  In the past year, I've diversified my writing into other areas, and other publications, in addition to writing several new aromatherapy web sites of my own.

However, aromatherapy remains my first passion and I love to write about it! My plans for my aromatherapy business are a continual work-in-progress, but writing seems to be a natural part of it now, as I love to be able to pass that knowledge and information onto other people.  In the future, I hope to be able to expand that knowledge and learning process by eventually holding aromatherapy classes of my own here on our property in Sedona, Arizona.

In the course of research, I've come across other aromatherapy blogs, from which I've learned something too!  So, for now, here's some more aromatherapy information in the form of the aromatherapy blogs I read and follow:

If you have an aromatherapy blog and would like to exchange links with me, please drop me a line!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Sharon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon you minx! I was doing a google search for GC/MS testing and came upon your blog and this post. Thank you SO much for your kind words and, and I have to agree with you about the blogs referred to that sit below and above mine! Your blog is rich with information - keep up the good work aromasister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, so you do read my blog, lol! Nice to know my blog post came up in a google search for GC/MS testing because sometimes I think I'm just writing for me - its nice to get some feedback once in a while :) Its a slow road but I'm trying to spread the word about aromatherapy :) BTW, I don't often comment but I read your work too :)

    ReplyDelete